Monday 11 October 2010

blog update- 11th October webpage design

How did you use your iconography research and webpage analysis to inform your homepage design plans?

My research into different indie bands website has helped me in gaining an understanding of how some websites are laid out and what kind of information and inks are put on the webpage. Looking at different webpages has gave me a sense of colour and links in which i can use on my own webpage. Links that I am putting on my own webpage have been influenced from different webpages. I looked at webpages of 'Jamie-T, Maccabees, The Killers, The Kooks, Florence and the machine' all webpages have influenced me. I have not decided on what font I am going to use as I am not sure at this precise moment. My mood board is helping my decision as I have placed different types of fonts on my board I just need to decide on one.

No comments:

Post a Comment