Thursday 30 September 2010

questions in Paragraph

What did you learn from your research?

From my research I learned that the way in which logos and colours
are used are very important, in a way that makes the band unique in
its own way. The logo of the band is well thought about and different
logos are different from other bands logos. This takes a lot of time to
do so that bands logos are not similar at all.

How have you achieved your design?

As my group has not actually picked a song yet and we are still in the
process of finding a song that would best fit our ideas in which we have
for the music video. We have not started to design a logo yet because as
a group we are still researching a band. But my ideas I have come up with so far for a logo are that I would like my logo to be unique but for this I would need to use colours that other bands do not usually use. Looking at band logos most of them use black as their main colour so I would go different to this.

What do you need to do next?

My group next needs to pick a song as their is a few we can choose from and we are waiting to see if record companies will write back to us. Myself I believe that i need to do more research into the genre to find out more about Indie Bands. I believe this will help me and my group as ideas are gained from what I have found out and could help a lot with our groups coursework.

No comments:

Post a Comment