Thursday 27 January 2011

Focus Group - Music Video

For my focus group I am going to get people of my age and also my form tutor to get involved as they are my bracket for my target audience, my form group is actually very small so the number of students in there is a reasonable number for a focus group. My focus group will be shown in my form group on Monday 31st January in the morning. From my focus group I am aiming to find out what people actually think of my music video project. And I am hoping that everyone who is involved will be honest and willing to tell the truth about what they think. This will make my questions I ask more reliable and more useful to me. In my focus group I am going to film my responses of what people think. This is a easier way to receive the information people give me, and I will not miss anything that someone says especially if I was to miss something that was very important to me, which could help me out in researching what people thought. After filming my Focus Group I am going to place a link on to blogger so it is easy to find.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Focus groups generally pay better because their demographic targeting is more specific, which means less people are involved in a focus group than a general survey. Thank you...

    Online Focus Group

    ReplyDelete