Thursday 20 January 2011

Changes on my webpage 19-Jan-2011

Today I changed my idea of my banner on my webpage as I believed that my first banner was not very well edited so I decided to change the banner to the single cover. Which shows that my banner will change a lot depending on when new singles or albums are coming out. It almost gives the audience a sneak peak into the music video. Also instead of having 'Fan Uploads' I decided to change it to "Behind the scenes' as I believe the audience to my webpage will be more intrigued in seeing images from behind the scenes of the new music video. Also I decided to move the social group logos from the top of the page to the bottom as the target group being more around my age of 18, I would click straight on to the Facebook logo and this would turn me away from the webpage. This would lose the audience from my webpage. I also updated the webpage by changing the album which was on there to my own DigiPak which is my single.

This is a image of how my webpage looked before I made changes to it.




Here is the new webpage with the changes. Their is also one more change that I have to change and that is just to upload my final video. A video is on the page this is where my music video project is going to be placed.


No comments:

Post a Comment